Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jie's Assignment #4


This is a poster of an adtertisement for platina. The beauty is an actress, Zhang Ziyi. She is always charming in the media but I love this ad most. I
remember the moment I saw this ad on TV I was attracted by her performance which pressed the nature of beauty. She run on the beach happily, in spite of the
long full dress and she danced in front of a fall like a butterfly. Everything is natural and easy in it. And in this poster, she doesn't use make up heavily
and her hair style is simple. The only adornment is the Pt necklace, as if it is the necklace that makes her so pretty and so it is. Not only her appearance is natural and so is her personality. She doesn't have English name in Hollywood. That sounds strange, isn't it? She says she has
never thought about her English name. And several years ago, her English was so bad that some media always derided her mistakes on grammar and poor
vocabulary. But she didn't care, instead, she kept on practising and making mistake. Now her fluent spoken English has been admired by public. I think Zhang is the very best choice for this advertisement. She is a beautiful lady from both outside and inside, just like the Pt necklace, free and easy.

1 comment:

  1. Good reflections. I would like to hear a little more critique, but I can see why you like her so much!

    ReplyDelete