Monday, April 20, 2009

Hitomi's topic

My topic is the difference between Hassan and Amir.

They have many differences such as status, personality and attitude toward each other. Hassan is innocent and does anything for Amir. Amir is totally different from Hassan. It is not too much to say that this difference of their personalities caused the incident.
I would like to compare them in process of time. And also, I would like to write about their relationship with other people like Baba, Ali and Rahim Khan.

2 comments:

  1. Good !! I think you can use kite-fighting tournament in your essay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hitomi - I think this is a good start, although you also need to look at similarities, too. That is the point of a comparison/contrast essay. You can have MORE differences than similarities, but you must have some of both. Your three points are good, but I think that "attitude towards each other" will overlap with both personality and status, so you might want to consider another option for your third point.

    ReplyDelete