Monday, April 27, 2009

Kiho

The Kite Runner, this book is kind of chronicle about Amir whose love, guilty, and redemption. And also telling about the problems about Afghanistan where had been suffer from other country and racial problem in Afghanistan. The main story set in Kabul where Amir and Hassan’s childhood. They are kind of a best friend even though their statuses are kind of master and slave. However the terrible happening cursed they are separated each other so that he gets a guilty about this happen. After Amir is turn to adult, he get a phone call from father’s friend. And he gets information about Hassan who was his half bother and his hometown. Amir was socked by all of happening and he decide to go Afghanistan for release Hassan‘s son.
In this noble, I can learn a lot about Afghanistan because I thought that Afghanistan mean for me was just war and Taliban. And I did not feel they have same love as I get from my hometown and friend. I love this book. I think that the book gave me very good example of well done story line and humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment