Monday, April 13, 2009

Kiho

It was really amazing story both Amir and Sohrab. Before I respons what Amir said, I want to say that I am so proud of Amir and Sohrab and their brave, too. I think it was unfair that Amir got such a terrible scar that Hassan had. I did not understand why he had to deserve this happening. Because he did not fight with Assef, or he did not care about Hassan, does he have to get a scar? If Amir wanted to believe that all terrible things are cause by his mistake in childhood, I could agree with what Amir deserved thing, I will. However, Assef was definitely deserved that happen which was lost his eye. It supposes to be happened to him. One thing very funny thing was Sohrab did to him. I like it.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting perspective, Kiho! I see that you are questioning whether this is true "justice," or whether Amir's perspective is warped. I agree that this does not seem like justice, even though it gives Amir redemption from his guilt and past sins.

    ReplyDelete