Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Assignment 1

Assignment 1

Soul of shrimp
I think soul of shrimp is easily happened in such a person like him. People are reasonable get in this kind of feeling by defects. Only escaping is not a good way, people should first face the problem; rise above the weakness is an important step. Then try to change attitude.
However, I think my problem in writing is that I often use wrong words in sentences. That causes my sentences always not in a native way in English. So, sometimes, I am hesitant to speak and write. Sometime I lack of confidence to write and speak. But now, I am in American, if I only let the problem go because of no confidence, there is nothing help. When you figure out where the place you are, after some confidence come back, the soul of shrimp will disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment