Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jun's assignment4


It is a child’s drawing. It tells a beautiful story which only the child can interpret to you. It makes me recall a picture I saw before. It was a mother holding a pumpkin which her child’s had a drawing on its surface. The pumpkin was completely covered different disorder color. It looked like a mess for me. But, the child’s mother held it as a treasure. She knew it was her child’s dream, creative imagination, creative expression, and creative intelligence. I was impressed for the moment I saw. How can you say it is not beautiful since it comes from a child hand when you see those kinds of pictures again?

1 comment:

  1. Interesting reflections, but you are supposed to tie in the idea of beauty and body image - not just a general idea of beauty.

    ReplyDelete