Sunday, February 15, 2009

Homework #4


This is a playbill of a movie which name is “ENTRAPMENT”. When we looked at this picture, the actress who is really beautiful and sexy can attract our sight. In my opinion, I think this may be the standard of beauty in America. If we accumulated our eyesight to the woman’s eyes, we can find a kind of smart feelings in it. It seems she want to tell us something different. I think the simply pretty appearance can make people feel boring at last. Only when person posses a special temperament such as grace, gentle and so on, does she or he stands for the real meaning of beauty. What’s more, not only the woman, but the man’s eye which is full of calm and wise also impresses me a lot. Eyes are the windows of human’s inner-heart, so I think no matter in which culture, meaningful and beautiful eyes are the beat representation of a person’s character and the most significant element to make a standard of beauty.

1 comment:

  1. I agree the eyes are important - do you agree with this standard of beauty represented here??

    ReplyDelete