Sunday, March 8, 2009

Anna Assignment# 6

I choose Black Friday as my topic.
Black Friday is the day after thanksgiving. In the busiest shopping day in year people try to win in the shopping race! Which is really interesting for me. Most of people wait all year till black Friday for buying their requirement. In black Friday you can see long lines that have come to existence sine one day before. In the other hands most retailers also lay heavily on black Friday to sale their produce especially in recession. The controversial question is that if there is a big deal and great bargain for customer why the retailers lay heavily on the Black Friday. In this essay I want to say that black Friday and most of discount in this day are lour more than real and all of them are publicity more than great bargain.

2 comments:

  1. Anna, this is an interesting topic, but I don't understand your question: "The controversial question is that if there is a big deal and great bargain for customer why the retailers lay heavily on the Black Friday. In this essay I want to say that black Friday and most of discount in this day are lour more than real and all of them are publicity more than great bargain." First of all, what do you mean by "lay heavily"? This does not make sense to me. I also don't understand your statment "most of discount in this day are lour more than real." What is "lour"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just missed spelling with lour!I was about to write it is "lure"!
    Also for "lay heavily on" again i missed spelling.I mean "rely on heavily."

    ReplyDelete