Sunday, March 8, 2009

Elizabeth's Assignment#6

My topic is about Chinese food in America. There are many Chinese food restaurants in America, but Chinese food has been changed a lot to adapt to different tastes. Some Chinese are no longer authentic any more. And Chinese food is consideresd as unhealthy food by some nutritionists, which, I think has close relation with the change. So if you choose to eat Chinese food in a right way, it will do nothing harmful. I am interested in this topic because I am a foreigner here, and I can't get authentic food. I miss my home town food so much, it is the same with other international students, I think.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good topic, but I still don't understand what your argument is. That Chinese food is good for your health? That Chinese food in America needs to be more authentic? You need to focus you thoughts more to create a good thesis statement. Be careful that your essay does NOT become informative; it needs to be argumentative, not expository.

    ReplyDelete