Monday, March 2, 2009

Assignment 5

I think baba’s thought about America is an ideal and peaceful country. He bring Amir to America from Africa basis on many reason that relate with war and degenerate people. Just like he said, “There are only three real men in this world, America the brash savior, Britain, and Israel.” He count them expelling the rest of them, instead of that, he call them “gossiping old women”. In spite of he thought American is rude, it still better than others. As for baba America is a hope. So he still dream for America and want to work hard there.As for me, I believe it is a good place for leaning language and leaning cultural. Even though it have been a short time since I came here, and i didn’t work hard admittedly. I just enjoy every thing new here, the way American think, the way American thought. I think they are polite and efficient people. One more thing that I appreciate very much is adventure around me. They looks old and romantic like they come from fairytale.

No comments:

Post a Comment