Monday, March 2, 2009

Baba's and Kiho's Thought for America

At first Baba loved idea of America, but it would not be adjusting to life in new country because living in American was totally different from his hometown. For example, when he wanted to buy any product by credit, he did not need to show his ID to anyone; however, here in America he had to prove his identify because he was not famous, and nobody could trust when it came to money. Therefore, his first thought, America the brash savior, was destroyed.
For me, I was really afraid of living in America before I came here because people could have a gun. It was not typical thing in Korea even police office. I thought people could easily fire gun when they were mad. But I changed after a few month later American people also afraid of gun, and carrying a gun was not typical thing to people, so I have felt safe with here now.

No comments:

Post a Comment