Sunday, March 1, 2009

Assignment 5 form Xinyue

Before came to the America Baba thought America is a good place for their future. Baba thought one of the real men in the world is American the brash savior. How Baba dream about this country, as if he planed to come here for long time. I think he must want to run his own business in here. Like when he was in Peshawar. And he believed Amir can have a good future in here. In my opinion this is the most important his idea of the America. But in fact everything is not as well as he thought. He found in this country no one trusts anybody. And he just got a small job and it made him fatigue. So he missed everything in Peshawar, like people, fields, and gardens. Baba was adjusting to America life for a long time. However there was much unhappiness happened, Baba didn’t want to go back Peshawar. Because he still believed America is the good place for Amir. I found although Baba changed a lot view of America, there is only one idea never change. I know here is just talk about Baba’s idea of America but I want to say form the idea of America I found Baba loves Amir very much.
Before I came here I thought America must have tall buildings everywhere. There are all develop cities. And America must have convenient transportation. And many kinds of stores, it must be busy every day. But when I arrived here I found not every place is like that just big city is like what I imaged. There are many small towns like Kent. And if you don’t have a car you cannot go anywhere. It’s very inconvenient. I know every developed country has its countryside.

No comments:

Post a Comment